5/3/2012 - You Gotta GROW
With 600+ b2b marketers expected from 400 companies from 35 states and 15 countries, BMA's 2012 international conference will again be the single largest annual b2b marketing event in the world.
What’s in store for you?
- Luncheon address by Guy Kawasaki.
- Keynote addresses and/or shorter TED®-like talks from leading marketing and sales authorities and top execs of leading b2b corporate marketers,
- Breakout sessions on topics ranging from b2b gamification, sales enablement, and demand management to leveraging data, creating customer conversations, and face-to-face marketing's role in growth.
- BMA’s 90th Anniversary celebration at the House of Blues
- G.D. Crain, Jr., Award, B2 Award winners and BMA’s Agency and Marketer of the Year.
Get all the details at GROW, May 30 – June 1, Swissotel, Chicago
Read These Other May 2012 Articles