B2B Rising: The Revolution in Marketing Leadership
Online registration is now closed. To secure a seat, contact Marilee (303-607-9957) directly.
"A joint study by the BMA and Forrester Research…found 97% of B2B marketers are doing things they have never done before as part of marketing, and 34% said they feel 'overwhelmed' by change." (BtoB Magazine)
In response to these changes, the Colorado Chapter of the Business Marketing Association (BMA Colorado) is hosting ‘B2B Rising: The Revolution in Marketing Leadership,’ a 1/2-day regional conference for business leaders focusing on navigating the new marketing landscape.
This regional event is part of a global conference series designed to help B2B marketers share and learn from each other about effective strategies, tactics and creative ideas for growing their respective organizations.
That's where the experts come in.
Speakers will tackle questions about what marketers need to know to survive and even thrive in these fast-changing marketing times. You'll hear from the people who strategize, execute and deliver on marketing initiatives. Keynotes, panel discussion and TedX-style presentations will keep you riveted and challenge you to succeed.
An event you can take home with you.
- Mark Sanborn, CSP, CPAE, President, Sanborn & Associates, and author of "The Fred Factor" - 2 million copies sold
- Al Maag, executive director for the Business Marketing Association, principal marketing & communications consultant for MaagComm+ and retired chief communications officer for Avnet, Inc.
- Kare Anderson, founder of the Say it Better Center, Emmy-winner and columnist for Forbes and Huffington Post
- Aaron Kennedy, CMO, State of Colorado
- Todd Wilms, Head of Social Business Strategy at SAP
- Maegan Fisher, Sr. Account Manager, B2B Markets, Google
- Bryan Kramer, President & CEO, PureMatter
- Brian Moran, CEO, Brian Moran & Associates; former Exec Director of Sales Development, Wall Street Journal
WHO SHOULD GO?
- Marketing Executives
- Mid-career Marketers
- Market Insight Professionals
- Interactive Marketing Professionals
- Ad Agencies, Marketing Technology and Service Providers
- Young Marketing Professionals
BURNS MARKETING: TITLE SPONSOR
- Demandbase: National Sponsor
- Silverpop, Supporting Sponsor
- FastLane Productions - AV Sponsor
- Harmonic Media: Signage Sponsor
- Henry Wurst: Direct Mail Sponsor
- Kimball Productions: Video Sponsor
- Laurie Shields Design: Graphic Designer
- ROI Communication Solutions: Event Production Sponsor