Gold Key Awards
2017 Call for Gold Key Entries — Extended Deadline
You have until Tuesday, March 21 to show off your gold-worthy work.
- Tuesday, March 21, 2017: Extended closing deadline at 10 pm (MDT) — Remember, all entries can be modified up until the closing deadline
Don’t miss this opportunity. Your work is gold. It’s what happens when inspired, ROI-expectations-busting, passionate, more-creative-than-your-wildest-dreams work is made. You know it when you see it.
It’s 24 karat gold.*
Submit for the BMA 2017 Gold Key Awards, inspire others with your great work from this past year, and maybe even take home some real gold* hardware at the end of the night. You deserve your moment to shine (and let’s face it, in B2B, we need those moments).
If shiny objects aren’t enough of a reason to submit your best work, here are six more to consider:
- BMA represents the best in B2B marketing. If you’re the best, you can’t miss it.
- It’s amazing to reach your client’s goals, and it’s equally amazing to receive peer recognition.
- Submitting is simple: complete the short online form and send us a PDF of the creative.
- We’ve curated the best panel of judges from varied industries, backgrounds, and experiences. Let them judge your work on both the creative merits and the strategy behind it. We bet it stands up.
- There are new categories this year to choose from. If your work didn’t fit before, we bet it does now.
- Work can actually be produced outside of Colorado as long as the strategy or creative work was done here (by a Colorado agency, company, or company with a branch in Colorado).
Explore the past Gold Key award winners:
*Not real gold, but it’s shiny