Being a member comes with so many benefits, from networking through to resources you can use today - BMA Colorado provides professional and personal enrichment.
When you join the Colorado Chapter of the Business Marketing Association (BMA Colorado), you become part of our prestigious local, award-winning organization as well as the National Business Marketing Association. Whether you are a seasoned marketer or just starting out, BMA provides many reasons to belong, including networking, education, resources and recognition. BMA is the only marketing organization for business-to-business marketers. Plus we have a lot of fun! So what are you waiting for?
Becoming a BMA member allows you to learn, network and build credentials. You will gain recognition, stay on top of the latest marketing developments and expand your thinking.
Multiple and easy ways to join. Applications must include payment.
- The quickest and easiest way to join is online on our national site at www.marketing.org. Be sure to check that you want to belong to the Colorado chapter! Both corporate and individual memberships are available.
- Contact the BMA Colorado Executive Director, Derrol Moorhead, at firstname.lastname@example.org or (303) 607-9957. He’ll provide a personal welcome, answer all your questions and help you set up your Colorado and national BMA membership.
- Fax. Download and complete the individual member application, and fax to (303) 721-0123.
- Mail. Download Member Application (PDF) and send to:
Business Marketing Association, Colorado Chapter
6389 E. Mineral Place, Centennial, CO 80112
- In person. Just come join us at any event.
UPCOMING EVENTSView All
Evening Brew: In crisis communications and media relations, how do you differentiate when your brand needs to speak up or "STFU."
Learn from experts, including Google: discover how technology has amplified new cross platform opportunities by purposefully enhancing customer & prospect interaction.
Uncover the secrets to video marketing success in the B2B space on how to systematically plan, implement, manage and sustain a winning video strategy.