The 2016 Gold Key Awards
Hey Art Director - you, Project Manager, you too Copywriter - you did some great work in 2015. Let’s see it.
What about you Ms. VP of Marketing… and you, Mr. Brand Manager - isn’t it about time you reaped the rewards that go with great creative work? Besides the sales you generated! How about the accolades and peer recognition? That might be worth more than the quotas or goals you reached.
You produce your best work when you are inspired, passionate and creative - when you love what you do and why you're doing it. We all hope our work will produce great results, but will also inspire others. Did you get inspired in 2015? How passionate and creative were you? YOU TOLD US ABOUT IT!
Colorado Gold and all the winners were celebrated on April 22, 2016
Whether you're the top Art Director or Project Manager, CD or Copywriter, VP of Marketing or Brand Manager - we believe you should get the gold you deserve for your work.
Note: A sometimes overlooked eligibility for BMA's Gold Key entries is that work can be produced IN OR OUTSIDE of Colorado so long as the strategy or creative work was completed by a Colorado agency, company or company with a branch in Colorado. As long as you have a connection in Colorado somehow - you are eligible to Gold Key!
Quit playing Farmville and enter your work! Here are 10 good reasons why:
- The BMA Gold Key Awards recognize the BEST in B2B marketing – and isn’t that what you do?
- If you enter the work you did for your boss or customer, their excellence (and yours) will be recognized by hundreds of their peers in B2B marketing....at the Museum of Nature & Science ballroom....swanky!
- Submitting your work is easy peasy – just complete our simple online form and attach a .pdf of your work.
- We spent hours researching and choosing our distinguished panel of judges – don’t let our time go to waste!
- You have 65 categories of excellence to choose from – including some new ones and even one for marketing entries that didn’t fit anywhere else.
- More than ever, your work needs to stand out and be recognized. The Gold Key awards are renowned across the Front Range for their excellence. And bonus - you don't have to be headquartered in Colorado. If you - or your agency - has any connections in Colorado - be it a satellite office, etc. - you are eligible to enter Colorado BMA's Gold Key Awards!
- We have an outstanding judges’ panel, so there won't be any debate whether your work "earned it."
- Let’s face it – what we do is HARD. B2B companies need more lovin' than B2C companies.
- This isn't a silly Web popularity contest based on click-fraud votes, so your outstanding work actually has a chance of winning. It's also not just about the creative and what looks good - it's about the strategy you put into it and the results you got! And isn't that what pays the bills?
- What have you got to lose? Submitting is easy. The awards program is cheap. The opportunity is huge. And the recognition is priceless.
UPCOMING EVENTSView All
A networking opportunity for business-to-business marketing professionals to meet and get to know other BMA'ers who work (or live) near you.
Organizations in which sales and marketing are highly aligned, achieve ~32% annual revenue growth compared to a 7% deficit for the less aligned. (Aberdeen Group) But despite the fact that 80% of businesses recognize the benefits of greater alignment between sales and marketing, 40% still have no systems in place to unify the functions (Randstad). That fact is, without aligning sales and marketing within your organization, the company will fail to provide the value your customers deserve and will ultimately die!