Do you want to put your brand in front of the region’s fastest growing professional community of business marketers, gain awareness and promote your products and services while maximizing your ROI and supporting the numerous activities of BMA Colorado? We hope so as we can use your help. Become a trustee or sponsor of BMA Colorado.
A trusteeship is a full-year, corporate partnership with BMA Colorado that enriches your organization in many ways, including:
- Increase your company’s visibility in the community through promotions at events and online
- Build your company's reputation as a thought leader in the B2B marketing community
- Support BMA programs, such as Career Services and Young Professionals, that help develop talented B2B marketing professionals in the community, talent you may well hire in the future
- Promote ongoing education of the local B2B marketing community through engaging national speakers and roundtables
We offer BMA trusteeships in four levels of commitment (Bronze, Silver, Gold, Platinum) that can be customized to your organization's needs.
BMA Colorado has multiple opportunities for sponsoring, including sponsoring a keynote, the regional BMA conference, the Gold Key Gala, newsletter advertising, membership directory advertising, website banner ads, list rental, etc.
With each you'll benefit from:
- Reaching over 500 BMA Colorado members and decision-makers, plus 2,500+ marketers in our opt-in database
- Strengthening your brand
- Increasing your company’s visibility
- Building your company’s reputation as a thought leader
- Influencing Colorado’s B2B marketing leaders and future leaders
Advertise in BMA Colorado's 2016 Membership Directory. The closing deadline for ad sales is Monday, November 30, 2015 and all ads are due by Monday, December 7, 2015.
To discuss how to make your brand pop with the B2B community, and to put together a sponsor package, contact Derrol Moorhead at (303) 607-9957 or email@example.com.
UPCOMING EVENTSView All
With the rise of two-way communications -- facilitated in large part by social and online media -- it is essential that the B2B marketer use every tool at her disposal to elevate brand awareness and establish product/service differentiation. To that end, it is critical that paid, earned and owned media are used strategically to disseminate information to key audiences.
Back by popular demand! Join 2017 Gold Key winners and hear their take on the core elements of a winning Gold Key entry. From focus on results to highlighting unique campaign elements, past Gold Key winners will share their winning entries and tips on how to write yours for the upcoming Gold Key awards on May 4, 2018.
Join BMA Colorado for a lively discussion with some of Denver's most prominent marketing leaders as we learn how they are driving growth for their companies and the important trends you should be following in 2018. Panelists include: Phil Walsh, Chief Marketing Officer - Healthcare and Life Sciences, Cognizant Provider Services Missy Altergott, Vice President, Global Corporate Marketing, Century Link Jennifer Nealson, Executive Director, Global Marketing at TeleTech More to be announced soon