Do you want to put your brand in front of the region’s fastest growing professional community of business marketers, gain awareness and promote your products and services while maximizing your ROI and supporting the numerous activities of BMA Colorado? We hope so as we can use your help. Become a trustee or sponsor of BMA Colorado.
A trusteeship is a full-year, corporate partnership with BMA Colorado that enriches your organization in many ways, including:
- Increase your company’s visibility in the community through promotions at events and online
- Build your company's reputation as a thought leader in the B2B marketing community
- Support BMA programs, such as Career Services and Young Professionals, that help develop talented B2B marketing professionals in the community, talent you may well hire in the future
- Promote ongoing education of the local B2B marketing community through engaging national speakers and roundtables
We offer BMA trusteeships in four levels of commitment (Bronze, Silver, Gold, Platinum) that can be customized to your organization's needs.
BMA Colorado has multiple opportunities for sponsoring, including sponsoring a keynote, the regional BMA conference, the Gold Key Gala, newsletter advertising, membership directory advertising, website banner ads, list rental, etc.
With each you'll benefit from:
- Reaching over 500 BMA Colorado members and decision-makers, plus 2,500+ marketers in our opt-in database
- Strengthening your brand
- Increasing your company’s visibility
- Building your company’s reputation as a thought leader
- Influencing Colorado’s B2B marketing leaders and future leaders
Advertise in BMA Colorado's 2016 Membership Directory. The closing deadline for ad sales is Monday, November 30, 2015 and all ads are due by Monday, December 7, 2015.
To discuss how to make your brand pop with the B2B community, and to put together a sponsor package, contact Derrol Moorhead at (303) 607-9957 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
UPCOMING EVENTSView All
This webinar will explore the 2018 Sales Enablement Benchmarking SurveyOnline and help teams to navigate their role and place on the sales enablement spectrum through: How marketing leaders like you are faring in three primary areas of sales enablement: Sales & Marketing Alignment, Sales Empowerment, and Demand Generation Where sales and marketing respondents agree—and disagree—and what such responses might mean for the state of sales enablement in your organization Action items you can take right now to raise your level of sales enablement and support revenue growth
Calling all revenue change agents! Please join us and jumpstart your morning with coffee and breakfast in a casual-and-comfortable event designed specifically for revenue change agents who are leading transformation from lead-centric approaches to account-based revenue within their companies. By attending, you’ll take part in an interactive panel discussion with four revenue change agents like yourself. These are people who are leading, guiding and managing transformation themselves -- in the real world.
The biggest marketing networking event of the year, this year's Gold Key Speakeasy is a 1920s themed party in a special partnership between the BMA and AMA Colorado chapters. In a show of unity, we invite all Colorado marketers to turn out to celebrate the best work of the last year while enjoying food catered by Occasions, Giggle Juice from the likes of Jagged Mountain Brewery and Infinite Monkey Theorem, the sweet sounds of DJ Erin Stereo.